Salam and hi
So, since everyone wanna try this yummy-yummy pretzels.
Here goes the recipes and instructions.
Selamat mencuba yawwww:)
1 1/2 cups of lukewarm water
I packet dry yeast (7g)
2 tbsp sugar
4 1/2- 5 cups of plain flour/ all purpose/ bread flour
2 tbsp melted butter
1 1/2 ts salt
3 tbsp soda bikarbonat + 5 cups of hot water
Egg wash ( one egg beaten+ i tbsp water)
Lastly, ur favourite topping ie, nutella, honey, grated chees etc
So, lets follow the steps.
1. Line the baking sheets with baking paper or alluminium foil and grease it nicely.
2. In a large bowl, pour in lukewarm water and sugar. Stir untill the sugar dissolve.
3. Sprinkle the dry yeast and wait untill it's foamy. ( take about 2-3 minutes)
4. Put in flour and salt and stir using wooden spoon/ hand/ mixer to form a nice and soft dough.
* knead by hand much more easier but takes 7-8 minutes to form a smooth ball
5. Grease the other bowl with cooking/sunflower oil and put the dough inside and brush some oil . Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep it in the ice warm place. And let it rest and rise for 1/2 hour / double the size.
6. Preheat the oven 200 degrees
7. Take out the dough and cut into 12 equal pieces.
8. Roll the piece into a rope and and form U shape and twist both end and pinch the ends to the bottom of the pretzels. Errr ? Dapat tak???
9. Line in the baking sheets
11. Mix sida bikarbonat and hot water in the bowl
10. Soak the pretzel in ( hot water+ soda bikarbonat mxture) for about 5 secs
12. Line in the baking sheets again and brush the eggwash on top of the pretzels
13. Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes
14. Serve hot with ur fav toppings!!
Dah jadi nnti roger2 laa yer?!