Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

happy anniversary!


Dear abi Umar


If I could reach up and hold the star
for every time u make me smile
the entire sky would be
full in my palm of my hand 

I need you like flower needs the rain
I need you for you can wash the pain
I need you more each day
I need you for you're so wonderful
in every single way

One thing that you should know
I love you over and over again
and you have no idea how much I really care

I love you hubby
now and forever
till Jannah InsyaAllah

...happy first anni dear, thanks for everything...

ILY, ummi Umar

 


1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary kak nadiah and abg zul ! Rasa mcm baru ja pergi tgk you guys menikah dulu ! Cepatnya masa berlalu ! Kiss Umar for me please! May Allah bless this one cute happy family! Amin.

    ReplyDelete

comment anda amat dihargai.tq