Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

::the courage that i need to live : :


salam..




Dear Mak ,
 
I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go.
You lift me up; you're like walking sunshine;
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine.

Your endless affection makes you special and rare;
I'm always amazed by how much you care.
What you've given to me I can never repay,

It’s your birthday, Mak,
I dont know if you still remember..
Did you get prayers that I sent trough God??
I hope you enjoy them.. :)
Without you, my special, loving mak,
I would not be here.
 
Yes, I owe it all to you, Mak.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring,
and even you're not here,
I can still feel it..
 
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!
 
Oh ALLAH, it’s my mother’s birthday
So please, help her to see
How much she means to me,
Her loving daughter
Al-Fatihah



p/s : kakak mungkin jarang ckp yg kakak syg mak sebelum mak pergi..tp jika diberi peluang jumpa mak lagi, kakak akan cakap setiap saat ..tiap2 saat mak.. :(

1 comment:

comment anda amat dihargai.tq