Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

wife VS husband :)

 
the husband
                          the wife                             






good evening dear. I’m now logged on.
have u got the grocery?
bad command or filename
but I told u in the morning dear!
erroneous syntax. Abort?
what about my new TV?
variable not found
at least give me you credit card. I want to do some shopping
SharingViolation. Access denied
Do u love me or do u only love computers or u just being funny?
too many parameters
it was a great mistake that I married to an idiot like u!
data typed mismatch
u’re a useless nuts
by default
what about your salary?
file in use. Try after some time
who was in your car this morning?
system is unstable. Press CTRL  ALT  DEL to reboot.
what is the relationship between u and ur secretary?
only user in my WRITE group
what is my value in our family?
unknown virus
I will leave u forever
close all the programs & log out for another user
it is worthless talking to u
shut down
I’m now going
it’s now safe to turn off your computer  
 p/s : that's what will happen if ur husband is too obsess with his computer.. dun think it's funnyMySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment anda amat dihargai.tq

Post a Comment

comment anda amat dihargai.tq