Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

oh yess! i'm a great pretender~




Have you ever said to someone (or wanted to, but didn’t)… 
“Will you please just listen to me.”  
How many times have you been trying to tell someone 
something and they were just not listening?

yeah..
lately.. i felt those..
( u dont realizaed??! well, I'm a good pretender by the way)
pretending that I'm doing well..
pretending happy and gay like a clown.
pretending lyfe is easy and no need to worry..
Sometimes, when I'm just really sick of feeling like crap, 
I do pretend, 
because I believe somehow  that if you pretend
long enough you might start to believe it and it will be true.
yeah.. sumtimes it helps~
but sumtimes I feel dat my heart can't conceal
and my tear gland cannot be supportive nemore..
after all i realized,
how long can I pretend ?
is my heart strong enuff to swallow all these pretending-craps?

seriously i have no idea

"...oh ALLAH, i beg for your help..
i know YOU wont challenge me if I'm  not fit and strong enuff..
oh LORD, whatever it takes.. YOU definitely knows the best..." 


teary + wounded,  

the great pretender


*who has no idea of when she shud stop doing dat*






2 comments:

  1. "...oh ALLAH, i beg for your help..
    i know YOU wont challenge me if I'm not fit and strong enuff..
    oh LORD, whatever it takes.. YOU definitely knows the best..."

    i'm quoting back of what u wrote b4 dear..
    yes!! he knows the best...pls b strong.. even i actlly dun even know what it's all about..but, as long as i know u.. ure vry strong n fit darl..dun gveup..it's ok to cry!

    chill babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..
    HE knows the best
    tyme will heal evrythng :)

    ReplyDelete

comment anda amat dihargai.tq